Embassy Suites, 101 McInnis Pkwy, San Rafael, CA 94903
8a – 9a | BREAKFAST & EXHIBITORS
Check out exhibitors showcasing sustainability programs, products and services that can help you achieve your sustainability strategy.
Welcome and day's preview by Chris Yalonis, co-chair SEC Marin
MC and introductions — Larry Tackett, co-chair SEC Marin
Welcome — Marin Supervisor Damon Connolly
9:30a – 12:00p | MORNING KEYNOTES — keynote speakers to be announced ...
9:30a-10:30a — First Keynote (TBA)
10:30a-10:45 — BREAK (coffee, tea and breakfast sundries) in the ballroom foyer.
10:45a-11:15a: Executive Round Table
- Progressing Marin’s Sustainability Agenda
- Climate Business Opportunities
- The business case for reducing our carbon footprints in our homes, neighborhoods, organizations and communities
- How Marin enterprises are lowering their GHG emissions while cutting costs, increasing sales and enhancing their brands
11:15a-12p: Audience Table Discussion on Lessons and Action Items to take back to your community. Record on flip chart and report back to main group.
12:00 – 1:00p | NETWORKING LUNCH (provided), buffet.
Choose a sustainability challenge and connect with like-minded individuals for a round-table discussion. Tables will be labeled and hosted by a subject matter expert. Plus, check out our exhibitor showcase in foyer halls.
1p – 5p | AFTERNOON SESSIONS
(BREAK STATIONS WITH REFRESHMENTS AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE AFTERNOON)
There are 4 parallel tracks for each of our afternoon sessions. Each track will have a Session A and Session B.
Session A: 1p – 2:50p
Session B — 3:10p to 5p
Choose to follow one track or move about as you please:
TRACKS and Subtopics:
1) The Electrification of Everything: Better Buildings & Clean Energy
2) The New Mobility: Redesigning Cities & Transportation
3) Food, Health & Wellness: Reinventing the Good Life
4) Transformative Leadership and Organizations
Subtopics: Sustainability 101; Sustainability Financing & Investing; Strategy, Innovation, and Partnerships; Employee Engagement and Value Creation; Marketing Trends and Customer Attraction; Efficiency, Zero Waste; Resilience & Regenerative Development/Business
Each track will also have a discussion on implementation and applications.
5p | CLOSING KEYNOTE
Inspiring solutions for a greener future in Marin.
5:15 – 7p | NETWORKING RECEPTION, on the patio off the foyer. EXHIBITOR SHOWCASE. Don't miss our amazing exhibitors!