Marin’s First Summit on CleanTech: Enabling Technologies for Marin’s New Clean Economy.
Friday, April 6, 8am-1pm at VenturePad, 1020 B St, San Rafael, CA
JOIN MARIN'S MOST INNOVATIVE STARTUPS, BIZ & GOV'T LEADERS, PROGRESSIVE GOVERNMENT AGENCIES & CLEANTECH CHAMPIONS TO EXPLORE THE LATEST TECH, TOOLS AND TRENDS ENABLING MARIN'S CLEAN ECONOMY. Breakfast/Lunch included!
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: GIL FRIEND
Chief Sustainability Officer—City of Palo Alto; Sustainable Business Movement co-founder; Sustainability Hall of Fame inaugural member.
This half day gathering of leaders in business and agencies, cleantech executives, and new economy activists in Marin, seeks to:
- Gather clean technology’s most influential leaders in the Bay Area – corporate executives, business and building owners, start-up and growth company CEOs, investors, government agencies, and other players – from across all areas of resource innovation.
- ID and promote top opportunities in renewable energy, electrified transportation, smart buildings, micro-grids and infrastructure for business to improve their competitive and market positions
- Showcase local and regional innovators who can have major impact.
- Promote, inform, inspire and activate business and cleantech leaders to propel a clean economy in Marin
- Get updates and align business activities and strategies with State, County (Project Drawdown) and city climate action plans, regulations, legislation, and incentives.
Our Summit builds upon the successful model of last October’s Sustainable Enterprise Conference, where business and community leaders and activists gathered for a day of learning, networking, deals, inspiration and activation. In this CleanTech Summit, we give you a glimpse of the future, get you out of your everyday silos, provide a different perspective, connect disparate entities and individuals with each other, and help you find relevant innovations that are adjacent or altogether different industrial and technology areas.
Who Should Attend?
- Entrepreneurs: The start-ups and innovators on the front lines of sustainable innovation.
- Corporate: Representatives from the area’s corporate enterprises, business and building owners.
- Financial Investors: Representatives from financial firms along with the angels and family offices looking to make a sustainable impact and financial return.
- Innovation Leaders: The Marin ecosystem is completed with the presence of public sector officials and programs specialized in helping cleantech and resource innovation, and by lawyers and bankers, thinkers and innovation visionaries.