8a-9a: Sponsor showcase exhibition, networking, continental breakfast
9a-9:30: Intro by Kate Sears and VenturePad cofounders Chris Yalonis and Alejandro Moreno
9:30-NOON (detailed description at bottom of page)
1) Renewable Energy and Storage: Successful business Cases (Tom Willard, Sage Renewables; Robert Gould, Solarcraft; JR Killigrew, MCE
2) Three revolutions in Transportation -shared, electric, automated: Carleen Cullen, Cool the Earth; Spencer Crim, Chargepoint. Adam Stocker, UC Berkeley Transportation Sustainability Research Center.
3) Beyond Green Buildings: Hi performance, Low Impact: Bruce King, green building author; David Warner, green building developer; Greg Thomson, Sonoma Community MicroGrids Initiative
4) NOON-1PM: KEYNOTE SPEAKER Gil Friend, Chief Sustainability Officer of Palo Alto and co-founder of sustainable business movement. LUNCH provided.
- 1-2p: Exhibition; networking